* These premises are under surveillance
* For the safety of all of our guests, team members and marine animals, Resorts World Sentosa will be conducting bag checks on all personal and/or hand carry baggage
* Proper attires must be worn at all times. No costumes, full face make up or masks allowed in park
* Strictly no outside Food or Beverages permitted
* No smoking except where designated
* No skate-scooters, in-line skates, roller-blades, unicycles, bicycles, tricycles & pull-trolleys allowed in park
* Ticket(s) is Non-transferable, not for sale or exchange and non-refundable, even if cases of inclement weather
* Void if Altered, Tampered or Defaced
* Hand stamp and ticket required for same day re-entry
* Not valid during Special Events (unless otherwise stated on the tickets/vouchers)
* Not to be used for promotional purposes unless approved in writing by Resorts World Sentosa
* Please be careful of your safety and belongings at all times, as we shall not be liable for any damage or loss that you may suffer arising from your use of Universal Studios Singapore ®, S.E.A. Aquarium™ or Adventure Cove Waterpark™, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise
Park Operating hours are subjected to changes without prior notice, guest may visit www.rwsentosa.com for updates prior.
* Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and include RM4.00 processing fee.
* RM1.50 per ticket will be charged for internet purchase.
* Free admission for infant in arms and child aged below 4 years old.
* Child 4 years old and above must purchase ticket for admission.
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
* No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
* For inquiry, please contact TicketCharge (603) 9222 8811
* TicketCharge's Conditions of Sales apply.