TicketCharge is in its capacity as an agent on behalf of the Event Organizer/Promoter, Sepang International Circuit Sdn Bhd (457149-T). Any complaint regarding the event, including but not limited to cancellation, claims, refunds or postponement, will be directed to and dealt with by the Event Organizer/Promoter.
The 2017 FORMULA 1 PETRONAS MALAYSIA GRAND PRIX returns for its penultimate edition in Sepang before Malaysia takes a break from hosting after 2018. The 19th edition of the race in Malaysia will be held from 29 September to 1 October 2017. From the pits to the grid, catch world-class drivers revving their engines in an intense battle combining the best of man and machine. Coming right after the Singapore Grand Prix happening two weeks prior, the race offers a unique double F1 treat in Southeast Asia.
Be part of the excitement by catching a host of events leading up to the race. The family-oriented activities surrounding the F1 Malaysia Grand Prix provide a fun experience for all members of the family, making the race weekend a great time for a family outing. Fans of all ages can enjoy more than just a race with one-ticket access. There are promotions aplenty, as well as access to all pre-event and post-event activities, attractive merchandise at discounted prices and much more. Make sure to also catch future F1 champions in action in the GP2 and GP3 support races.
Red Bull Racing Tribune
**C2 Hillstand (Covered) and K2 Hillstand (Uncovered) tickets are only available via internet and phone sales.
* Premium Packed Lunch
* Teams' Pit View
* Team Merchandise
* Complimentary Public Transport
* Priority Lane For Free Pit Lane Walk
* Discount is only applicable to Mykad holders.
* Kindly present your valid Mykad when making purchase at outlets or TicketCharge's offices.
* For online purchase, Mykad holder needs to enter "mykadXX" (XX=middle 2 digits of your Mykad no) into the Coupon Code column and system will automatically adjsted to the correct pricing. If the Coupon Code is entered incorrect, the discount will not be given. Once sales is final, there will be no adjustment to be done on ticket price.
* For online and phone purchase, the Mykad holder needs to present the Mykad in person during ticket collection/redemption. Tickets will not be released if the incorrect Mykad is presented.
* Each Mykad holder can only purchase maximum of 4 tickets via online and phone bookings, 2 tickets via outlets and TicketCharge's offices.
- Type of Seat :
- Free Seating
- Seat Selection :
- Not Applicable
- Pricing :
- All Prices include RM4.00 Processing Fee & GST
- Sales Channel :
- All TicketCharge's Authorised Outlets, TicketCharge's Call Centre, TicketCharge's KL Office, TicketCharge's Penang Office, Internet Purchase
- Sales Remark :
1. Customer require to exchange the original voucher with actual ticket.
2. Voucher redemption can only be done on the event date (29 Sep - 1 Oct) at Ticket Counter, Sepang International Circuit.
The Event Organizer/Promoter reserves the rights to change the prices, seating arrangement, artiste lineup and audience capacity. Map not in scale, served as a guide or reference only!
* Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and include RM4.00 processing fee
* RM1.50 per ticket will be charged for internet purchase.
* RM10 handling fee per transaction will be charged for phone and internet purchase.
* Free admission for infants in arms and children below 7 years old but without seat.
* Each ticket is valid for a 3-day admission.
* Citrine is open to all Main Grandstand ticket holders.
* Child Ticket is only applicable for children aged between 7 yrs to 12 yrs (Year of Birth 2005-2010)
* On event day, patrons must produce child's identity card/ Passport/ Birth Certificate/ Student Card upon entry into the circuit for age verification.
* Children must be accompanied and supervised at all times.
* Any patron bearing a Child Ticket be older than the age applicable to the ticket, Sepang International Circuit reserves the absolute right to:
- Refuse entry and direct the patron to leave the circuit without any refund or compensation or
- Direct patron to purchase/ upgrade to a new available ticket.
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
* Additional courier charges will apply if address is not within Malaysia.
* No Refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
* No outside food & drinks are allowed.
* Phone booking is available via TicketCharge (603) 9222 8811
* TicketCharge's Conditions of Sales apply.