An evil magician fools Aladdin, a poor tailor apprentice, into retrieving a magic lamp from a cave of hidden treasures. With infinite ability to make mortal wishes come true, a greedy battle ensues for possession of the Genie of the Lamp’s powers. Will Aladdin and the Genie find the meaning of true happiness?
Relive the classic tale of “Aladdin and the Magic Lamp” in this exciting production that combines 3D holographic technology, a live cast and original music mix. Get ready to be drawn into spectacular scenes from the Arabian Nights choreographed by the internationally acclaimed Mic Thompson.
“Aladdin and the Magic Lamp” opens in March at the Genting International Showroom.
Book your tickets today!
* Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and include RM4.00 processing fee.
* RM1.50 per ticket will be charged for internet purchase.
* RM10 handling fee per transaction will be charged for phone and internet purchase.
* Free entry for children below 1 year old. Children aged 1-12 years requires ticket upon entry.
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
* Additional courier charges will apply if address is not within Malaysia.
* No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
* Phone booking is available via TicketCharge (603) 9222 8811.
* GWC discount is applicable via outlets and TicketCharge office only.
· Admission is one person per ticket, Free entry for children below 1 year old. Children aged 1-12 years requires ticket upon entry.
· Strictly no video cam, camera (normal & professional) & tab devices such as IPAD, Samsung Tab etc to be brought into the venue.
· Strictly no recording and photography during the show.
· 录影机、相机及智能性平板电脑，如IPAD、Samsung Tab等等，一律不允许带进表演现场