Alan Tam Wing-lun is one of Hong Kong's biggest stars ever, having first sung his way into the hearts of millions of fans in the 1980s. He had a hand in revolutionising the Cantopop music industry, playing a major role in developing the field with his contemporary singing style and many romantic ballads.
Dubbed “Principal Tam” for his contributions toward the Cantopop music scene, he is a phenomenon, having released a total of 115 solo albums and sold over 35 million records worldwide. He also holds the record of having the most concerts in Hong Kong as a solo artist. Beyond music, he achieved critical and commercial success as an actor, having acted in many movies in Hong Kong.
Tam continues to be an active figure in the music and film industry today, releasing new albums on a regular basis. He is also regularly seen across the media in Hong Kong, mainland China, Taiwan and various parts of east Asia, participating in all types of entertainment-related events and charity activities.
|27 Jan Seating Map/Plan||28 Jan Seating Map/Plan|
* Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and include RM4.00 processing fee
* RM1.50 per ticket will be charged for internet purchase.
* RM10 handling fee per transaction will be charged for phone and internet purchase.
* Child must be of 95cm height and below to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while child at height above 95cm must purchase tickets according to price scale.
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
* Additional courier charges will apply if address is not within Malaysia.
* No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained
* Phone booking is available via TicketCharge (603) 9222 8811.
* GWC discount is applicable via outlets and TicketCharge office only.
· Admission is one person per ticket, including children of all ages & infants.
· Strictly no video cam, camera (normal & professional) & tab devices such as IPAD, Samsung Tab etc to be brought into the venue.
· Strictly no recording and photography during the show.
· 每位观众必需购票入场, 包括任何岁数的儿童与婴孩。身高95公分及以下的儿童需购买价值50令吉只限入场不附席位的儿童票；而身高超过95公分以上的儿童则需依据票价购票。须符合条规
· 录影机、相机及智能性平板电脑，如IPAD、Samsung Tab等等，一律不允许带进表演现场